Moving to Godot engine

So after what appears to be 8-ish years or so according to my posts here, I've going to give it another attempt at getting this game finished.
This time I'm using the Godot Engine, and so far, it's moving along pretty smoothly.
I did start over all the way from scratch, so it'll still take a while before we're back at the same level as the last demo build that's currently still for download but expired.
I did however remove the unity web player I had before, and replaced it with my current debug build of the game.
You can check it on the Test Version page of this site.
Technology and hardware have moved a bit forward a bit the recent years, and it's now using HTML5 instead.
I'll try to actually get it "finished" this time around :)

Hope you enjoyed reading this update.