Testing Avatars

The live demo has been updated to the latest version I'm currently working on.
That means that there is currently some very basic avatar animations going on during gameplay.
Also basic translation for Dutch (NL) has been added and can be changed in the settings.
For the Avatars, I'm planning to use Spine from Esoteric Software and the current knight avatar is just one of their demo files. It's not supposed to stay, but I haven't drawn a replacement for it yet.

Moving to Godot engine

So after what appears to be 8-ish years or so according to my posts here, I've going to give it another attempt at getting this game finished.
This time I'm using the Godot Engine, and so far, it's moving along pretty smoothly.
I did start over all the way from scratch, so it'll still take a while before we're back at the same level as the last demo build that's currently still for download but expired.
I did however remove the unity web player I had before, and replaced it with my current debug build of the game.

Subscribe to RSS - Godot